The 5th International mRNA Health Conference will provide a comprehensive program around the medical use of messenger-RNA
- Keynotes & Introduction Session
- Infectious Disease Session
- Cancer Session
- Molecular Therapy & Protein Replacement Session
- mRNA Delivery & mRNA Design Session
- mRNA Product Development Session
- Stephane Bancel, Moderna Therapeutics, USA
- Michela Brazzoli, GSK Vaccines, Italy
- Karine Breckpot, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
- Stefaan De Koker, eTheRNA Immunotherapies, Belgium
- Ingmar Hoerr, CureVac, Germany
- Keiji Itaka, The University of Tokyo, Japan
- Michael Kormann, Eberhard-Karls-Universität Tübingen, Germany
- Chantal Pichon, Université d'Orléans, France
- Ugur Sahin, BioNTech, Germany
- Alexandra Stolzing, Loughborough University, Leicestershire, UK
- Drew Weissman, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA
- Lior Zangi, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, USA
Call for Talk Abstracts
We invite you to submit an abstract for a potential presentation during the 5th International mRNA Health Conference.
The program committee is calling for abstracts in the fields of mRNA-based cancer therapies, vaccines and molecular therapies as well as mRNA delivery, mRNA design and mRNA product development.
Please send your abstract for consideration to verena.lauterbach[at]curevac.com. The deadline for submission is June 1, 2017.
Should your abstract be of interest, we will notify you accordingly.
Call for Poster Abstracts
We invite you to submit abstracts for consideration as part of the 5th International mRNA Health Conference poster presentation session. Posters will be presented in a dedicated session as part of the main program.
The program committee is calling for poster abstracts in the fields of mRNA-based cancer therapies, vaccines and molecular therapies as well as mRNA delivery, mRNA design and mRNA product development.
Please submit your abstract by e-mailing it to abstract[at]biontechrna.de as an attachment before Friday, October 6, 2017.
You will be notified by Friday, October 20, 2017, of the status of your abstract.
Instructions for Poster Abstract Submission
Abstracts are to be submitted as Word documents (.doc/.docx) in the following format:
- Font: Arial, Text size: 12pt
- Title: Bold in upper and lower case letters
- First and last name(s) of each author(s), separated by comma(s) (in upper and lower case letters)
- Institution Name, City, State, Country (each affiliation should be numbered to associate with the respective author’s name)
- Abstract body text should be provided as a single paragraph without any subheadings
- The full abstract text (including title and author information) should not exceed 3,000 characters including spaces
- Please do not include any citation, figure or table in your abstract
- Double check your special characters and use SI units throughout the abstract text
All accepted abstracts will be available in the abstract booklet, which will be distributed to all participants at the conference. Please note your abstract can be subject to further formatting to fit within the parameters of the abstract booklet.
At the conference, 3’ or 90cm (width) x 4’ or 120cm (height) bulletin boards will be provided for your poster. The participant is solely responsible for the print and transport of his/her poster. All poster entries will be evaluated by an international judging committee during the poster session to select the winners.